We wanted to give you a heads up that American Express is now offering a $10.00 Account credit* to individuals who open a new Serve account, file tax returns, and direct deposit to the refund (full disclosure, American Express is an Advertiser on Let’s Do Taxes).
Get your Federal Tax Refund Fast – plus a $10 credit. Here’s How:
- Click Register Now to open a new Serve Account.
- Direct Deposit your federal tax refund into your new account by May 31, 2015.
- Get a $10 Statement Credit.*
Your new Serve account comes with the American Express level of protection. The prepaid funds are insured in case of a card loss or theft. And in case you have more questions about any aspect of Serve, there is a round the clock customer service to your disposal.
Why choose Serve?
Here are just some ways you can put this multipurpose card to work:
- Get Your Tax Refund Fast—and a $10 Account credit.*
- No credit check. No minimum balance. No hidden fees.
- Enjoy American Express service and security 24/7.
- Add cash for free across 27,500 CVS/pharmacy®, Family Dollar®, Walmart®, and participating 7-ELEVEN® locations.
- Free ATM withdrawals at over 24,000 ATMs nationwide.
For more details on costs and benefits of American Express Serve Card, click here.
How much does it cost to operate a Serve account?
Below is a snapshot of fees related to operating a Serve account. You be the judge.
Let us know what you think!
If you’re thinking about signing up for an American Express Serve card and have questions or already have a Serve card and have suggestions on how best to use it, we want to know. Leave your comments below.
Advertiser Disclosure: The card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which Let’s Do Taxes receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Letsdotaxes.com does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
* Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.